Position: Project Engineering Manager
Position Code: JNTC-VV-120313c
Location: Silicon Valley, California
JNTC Careers is seeking experienced engineering professionals focused in Aerospace Engineering.
Client is an industry leader and manufacturer of high quality video cameras for aerospace/defense, traffic, wafer inspection, and other machine vision applications. The Engineer will work closely with management, senior engineering, and technical staff to ensure designs are verified efficiently with high fault coverage, resulting in high quality camera products designed for testability and manufacturability. The Engineer will also provide technical and project leadership for product development execution.
Responsible for the design, development, testing, and verification of cameras with the following specific duties:
- Develop Image/Video Processing and Enhancement Algorithms
- Digital Circuit and FPGA Design (Image/Video Processing and Enhancement, Memory Controller) in the Xilinx Virtex-4 or Spartan-3 Platform or Altera platforms.
- Write test requirements, test specifications, validation plans & reports and test procedures to verify that the design meets all requirements.
- Developing project-specific procedures for the work to be carried out
- Update project trackers for each project; collect and disseminate information pertaining to projects
- Handle various projects at a time
- Involved at every level of the project from concept to production and everything in between.
- Accounting for engineering tasks to ensure they meet all requirements.
- Evaluating, organizing and prioritizing work within the overall project schedule.
- Hands-on various projects testing various products, completes assigned test-related tasks
- Technical specification review and resolution
- Evaluating different power components for alternate
- Conduct certification type test as per international standards
- Working closely with design and test engineers
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong project leadership and engineering skills for new camera developments
- Demonstrate the ability to design manage cutting edge CCD and CMOS camera designs for the industrial camera market.
- Solid digital and FPGA design experience.
- Positive attitude for R&D, aggressive, dedicated and self motivated
- Strong knowledge of CCD and CMOS camera design
- Strong knowledge of VHDL, Xilinx ISE and EDK, ModelSim
- Strong experience with FPGA design flow & System partitioning (Software, Firmware, and Hardware)
- Strong working knowledge of digital circuit design and firmware development/debug
Candidate Qualifications & Competencies:
- BS or MS (preferred) in CS/EE
- 10+ years experience in software and system design related to CCD/CMOS camera products
- Knowledge of Video signal processing
- Knowledge of or OCR (Optical Character Recognition) LPR (License Plate Reader) a plus
- Camera hardware system knowledge a plus
- DOE (Depending On Experience), competitive
- Plus Corporate Basic Benefits
Submitting Your Candidacy:
- Please submit your resume in word file (.doc) to: email@example.com
- Please put the following into your subject line: Full Name + Position Code: JNTC-VV-120313c - Project Engineering Manager
- All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for this position.
- When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.